Impala Bridge is an Belgian non-profit organisation, also a Tech Network connecting Digital entrepreneurs, Engineers and STEM ( Science, Technology, Engineering and mathematics ) enthusiasts, with a passion of digital for development.
The main strategic objectives of the organisation are :
- Raise the awareness of children and teachers in STEM careers (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics) and promote employment in STEM
- Inform and encourage workers to up-skilling in new digital technologies
- Connect industry and education stakeholders, to share, develop and upgrade their digital skills.
- Agilely, enable and connect Innovation & Startups Ecosystems ( EU-Africa )
- Catalyze the African “Startup Ecosystems” with a focus on digital entrepreneurship
- Enabling digitization in Africa, as a tool of sustainable development of essential sectors (EdTech, E-Agriculture, E-Health, E-Gov, …), In agreement with the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development
- Promote digital for inclusive and sustainable economic growth, using Digitalization to grow youth digital skills, create employments and to promote entrepreneurship. ( In agreement with the nine principles for digital development www.digitalprinciples.org )
- Local auditing on existing resources compared of those needed for a “Digital for development” approach implementation
- Act as facilitator (“Do no Harm” local agent), awareness and train local ecosystems and authorities on the benefits of digitization, and its essential impact on others development sectors ( Education, Health, …)