ImpalaEdTech Parakou is an Impalabridge and Guerra Hub project to foster human and social development in Benin (Parakou ), through the use of information and communication technology for education ( EdTech ).
Beneficiaries are teachers and students in primary and secondary public schools, and all young ICT enthusiasts in Benin.
- Promoting innovation in teaching and learning.
- Supporting teachers to integrate digital technology in the classroom
- Empowering youth : Create ICT job opportunities for young people, especially girls.
- Teaching 21 century skills in primary and secondary schools
- Training teachers in technology use
- Training and awareness youth on Technology educator job
- Coding and Robotics workshops in classroom
Pictures & Videos